Oshkosh Irish Fest is pleased to partner with the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel for a special Holiday Fundraiser
A New Year's Eve Irish Medieval Banquet
All guests are summoned to attend for an evening of song, laughter, and revelry. Limited Seats are available. Make plans now! Costumes of the period are encouraged but not mandatory.
December 31, 2013 from 9:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
$50 per seat (overnight packages available at the hotel)
Includes a five course meal (no utensils may be used)
Midnight Champagne Toast.
Guests will receive two complimentary goblets of Meade, Beer, Wine or Soda
- Assorted Flatbreads
- Scotch Broth (Braised beef, barley, cabbage, leeks, herbs and lentils)
- King Sized Turkey Legs
- Roasted Whole Potatoes and Root Vegetables
- Stewed Pork Fore Shanks
- Apple and Cherry Tartlets
Tickets and Overnight Packages can also be purchased at Best Western Premier or by calling 920-230-1900Read More
The Oshkosh Irish Fest is held at The Leach Amphitheater in Riverside Park, downtown Oshkosh, along the historic Fox River.
Oshkosh's Premier Waterfront Hotel is now sold out for Saturday night. We are pleased to include Hilton Garden Inn as a new Irish Fest partner for hotel rooms.
Address: 1355 W 20th Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54902Hilton Garden Inn Package Includes:
- Deluxe Accommodations
- Full Service Restaurant and Lounge
- 24 Hour Pool and Whirlpool
- Shuttle Service to and from Festival Grounds
- $99.00 for one or two adults, each additional adult is $10.00 and children stay free
- Cutoff date to receive the reduced rate is 5/16/13. Rate available May 30 â€“ June 2, 2013
- Go Online to www.oshkosh.gardeninn.com
- Enter arrival and departure dates then Click on "add special rate code"
- In the Group Box enter IRISH5 (5)
- Click on "Check Availability"
- Continue through to complete the reservation details.
There are two paid lots adjoining the park, $6 per car. Free parking is available along city streets. We recommend carpooling whenever possible.