Oshkosh Irish Fest is pleased to partner with the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel for a special Holiday Fundraiser
A New Year's Eve Irish Medieval Banquet
All guests are summoned to attend for an evening of song, laughter, and revelry. Limited Seats are available. Make plans now! Costumes of the period are encouraged but not mandatory.
December 31, 2013 from 9:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
$50 per seat (overnight packages available at the hotel)
Includes a five course meal (no utensils may be used)
Midnight Champagne Toast.
Guests will receive two complimentary goblets of Meade, Beer, Wine or Soda
- Assorted Flatbreads
- Scotch Broth (Braised beef, barley, cabbage, leeks, herbs and lentils)
- King Sized Turkey Legs
- Roasted Whole Potatoes and Root Vegetables
- Stewed Pork Fore Shanks
- Apple and Cherry Tartlets
Tickets and Overnight Packages can also be purchased at Best Western Premier or by calling 920-230-1900Read More
Tickets purchased online before May 25 will be mailed to the address provided. Tickets purchased after May 25 will be held at the Will Call window by the Main Gate. Please bring your PayPal receipt.
Advance tickets can also be purchased in person, saving the $1 online serfvice fee at Cerebral Palsy office, 36 Broad Street or Run Away Shoes, 520 S. Koeller Street.
VIP Experience $120
A limited number of VIP passes are available. Includes access to the VIP Tent, a weekend three day pass, complimentary food, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages, reserved on-stage viewing area, reserved front-of-stage viewing area and special meet and greet opportunities with the bands. Our VIP experience will also include privileges such as special games and activities, a covered dining area, private bathrooms, private bar, and even complimentary massages! These VIP passes sell out quickly - don't wait, get yours today. They make great gifts!!
Online ticket sales are now closed. You may purchase tickets at the gate.
|Tickets||Gate Price||Advance Price||Buy Now|
|Thursday Medieval Banquet||N/A||$30||N/A|
|Friday||$10 ($15 after 7PM)||$8||N/A|
|Saturdays||$10 ($15 after 7PM)||$8||N/A|
|Sundays||$5 (or FREE with a donation of non-perishable food or money to the Oshkosh Area Community Pantry PRIOR to Mass)||$5||N/A|
|Three-day Weekend Pass||$20||$20||N/A|
VIP ExperienceGate Price: N/A
Advance Price: $120
Thursday Medieval BanquetGate Price: N/A
Advance Price: $30
FridayGate Price: $10 ($15 after 7PM)
Advance Price: $8
SaturdaysGate Price: $10 ($15 after 7PM)
Advance Price: $8
SundaysGate Price: (or FREE with a donation of non-perishable food or money to the Oshkosh Area Community Pantry PRIOR to Mass)
Advance Price: $5
Three-day Weekend PassGate Price: $20
Advance Price: $20
Children 12 years of age and under are FREE to attend Oshkosh Irish Fest. However, there may be a small fee to participate in some of the Little Leprechaun Land activities
Oshkosh's Premier Waterfront Hotel is now sold out for Saturday night. We are pleased to include Hilton Garden Inn as a new Irish Fest partner for hotel rooms.
Address: 1355 W 20th Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54902Hilton Garden Inn Package Includes:
- Deluxe Accommodations
- Full Service Restaurant and Lounge
- 24 Hour Pool and Whirlpool
- Shuttle Service to and from Festival Grounds
- $99.00 for one or two adults, each additional adult is $10.00 and children stay free
- Cutoff date to receive the reduced rate is 5/16/13. Rate available May 30 â€“ June 2, 2013
- Go Online to www.oshkosh.gardeninn.com
- Enter arrival and departure dates then Click on "add special rate code"
- In the Group Box enter IRISH5 (5)
- Click on "Check Availability"
- Continue through to complete the reservation details.
What to bring?
- Lawn Chairs or blankets (this park does not have seating)
- Kids (Children under 12 are $2 and under 6 are admitted for free)
- Credit Cards accepted
- We do not have wheelchairs to rent
- No pets (service animals or Irish dog groups excepted and must be approved)
- No outside food or drink (plenty of reasonably priced food available)
- No coolers or thermoses
- No big view-blocking umbrellas
- No tents or canopies
- No skateboards, rollerblades (in-line skates), scooters or bicycles
- No leafletting or soliciting is allowed on the festival grounds without approval